Lamma.com.hk

LAMMA-ZINE - CLASSIFIEDS - EVENTS - GALLERIES - LINKS - Subscribe - Donate - Advertise - Contact Us - Facebook

WHAT'S NEW? Bike Clearance ~ Lamma Island bolt-hole ~ Beautiful island ~ Lamma Guide
  WHAT'S ON?    Quiz Night ~ Art Breakfast ~ Game Night ~ Summer Camp ~ MTB Enduro Race
  LAMMA-ZINE:  Free Dining Coupons ~ Andy's Seafood ~ Wildlife Contest ~ Lamma Life 

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:17 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 pm 

We are leaving HK permanently in August 2014 to work in Nepal. Unfortunately we are not allowed to bring our beloved dog Buzzy :(

We adopted him when he was 7 weeks old. He is very loving, kind, gentle. A little teddy bear with a big heart who will be your best friend.

Buzzy is now 9 months old. Had all his shots, rabies, and regular heartworm treatment. He has also been desexed recently. You will need to have a little bit of patience since he is still a puppy, but overall Buzzy is a very obedient dog who will not make much trouble. He might be a bit lonely in the beginning because he grew up with his brother. But, with all the love you give him, he will soon be very happy. :D

My name is Liam. My partner and I live on Lamma Island, at the 1st Cable Road in Yung Shue Wan. Why not come over for a coffee or tea to have a look at our adorable boy? Our house is hard to find, but if you give me a call or message in advance, I will meet you at the 1st cable road. If you find that Buzzy is the perfect addition for your family, I can then also help you bring him to your home.

My phone number is: +852 9362 7701
Email: divelife@gmx.net

Buzzy and I hope very much to hear from you! :thumb-up:

Attachments:
buzzy with toy.jpg
buzzy with toy.jpg [ 193.95 KiB | Viewed 629 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:18 pm 

We are leaving HK permanently in August 2014 to work in Nepal. Unfortunately we are not allowed to bring our beloved dog Ricky :(

We adopted him when he was 7 weeks old. He has grown into a very healthy, handsome boy. Ricky is smart and energetic. He is ideal for a family who can spend a lot of time with him and maybe has children who can play with him all day.

Ricky is now 9 months old. Had all his shots, rabies, and regular heartworm treatment. He has also been desexed recently. You will need to have patience since he is still a puppy, but overall Ricky is an obedient dog who will not make much trouble. He can be a bit stubborn but responds well to consistency and strict orders. He might be a bit lonely in the beginning because he grew up with his brother. But, with all the love you give him, he will soon be very happy. :D

My name is Liam. My partner and I live on Lamma Island, at the 1st Cable Road in Yung Shue Wan. Why not come over for a coffee or tea to have a look at our handsome boy? Our house is hard to find, but if you give me a call or message in advance, I will meet you at 1st cable road. If you find that Ricky is the perfect addition for your family, I can then also help you bring him over to your home.

My phone number is: +852 9362 7701

Email: divelife@gmx.net

Ricky and I hope very much to hear from you! :thumb-up:

Attachments:
ricky with toy.jpg
ricky with toy.jpg [ 180.67 KiB | Viewed 630 times ]