[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Lamma Forums • View topic - Dragon Boat Noise
Lamma.com.hk

LAMMA-ZINE - CLASSIFIEDS - EVENTS - GALLERIES - LINKS - Subscribe - Donate - Advertise - Contact Us - Facebook

WHAT'S NEW? Bike Clearance ~ Lamma Island bolt-hole ~ Beautiful island ~ Lamma Guide
  WHAT'S ON?    Quiz Night ~ Art Breakfast ~ Game Night ~ Summer Camp ~ MTB Enduro Race
  LAMMA-ZINE:  Free Dining Coupons ~ Andy's Seafood ~ Wildlife Contest ~ Lamma Life 

It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:36 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Dragon Boat Noise
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:49 pm 

At my age my heart aint so good and when I see them girls running around in their wet shorts and wet tops and wet hair, well it just does my heart good and gets it pumping real fast, even faster than the drum, but not just as loud, and I can feel the blood going to places it has not gone for some time. Keep it up girlies and I will try to aswell, the support that is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:01 pm 
over 400 messages posted
over 400 messages posted

Well, you all have done it now. We were eating in one of the seaview restaurants tonight after dark and on the horizon we saw a dragonboat with its tiny lights coming into the harbor, I am certain, from another part of the South China Sea. In utter silence. No boom, boom, boom. No big tamasha. No shouting, shouting. No intricate rhythms on the drum. Like so many faceless seagoers paddling on a quiet communal rowing machine. I hope you are happy now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:55 pm 
over 500 messages posted
over 500 messages posted

Yes, the word has carried.
No doubt they were rowing in silence for atonement and have seen the errors of their ways. Perhaps the coxswain was chanting prayer for their redemption as in the true spirit of the lord they became as one, heads bowed in reverent supplication to the almighty. Yes, undoubtedly from the sth China seas, yet more dramatically, they have rowed out of the hopelessness of the belly of the whale into enlightenment. Hallelujah!!
No longer, the blood rushing to the private parts of unguarded innocent gentlemen or the morn's guilt ridden hasty washing of soiled bedclothes.
Now, all like nkrarraker can eat their stir fried noodles in Christian fellowship

Amen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:47 am 
Site Admin, Webmaster, Lamma-zine Editor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:13 am 
over 500 messages posted
over 500 messages posted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:39 pm 
Site Admin, Webmaster, Lamma-zine Editor