|Want to be filmed for ATV Lamma documentary?
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Lamma-Gung [ Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:45 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Want to be filmed for ATV Lamma documentary?|
ATV is doing another documentary about living on Lamma, part of their "Hong Kong Beats" series in Chinese and English, following up on the 3006 program interviewing young people who grew up on Lamma. This time, they're looking for couples to interview next Wed, Sep 28:
ATV reporter Daisy writes:
"Are you a couple and had children raised on the island? I’m looking for this kind of foreign residents who sent their children to Northern Lamma School? I wanna keep the “school story” and foreign children studying Chinese culture. If one of the couple can speak Chinese, even better.
Do you meet this kind of specifications?
Questions we might ask:
I want to find 1 -2 foreign residents/immigrants (if they’d married a local wife would be best). I prepared a question list for the interviewees.
1. Why did you choose Lamma Island instead of other places in Hong Kong?
2. When did you come to here?
3. What is the most fabulous thing that attracts you?
4. What did you usually do while you living on the island?
5. Are there any special activities that hold for the island?
6. Are you raising your children on the island?
7. Did your children like studying Chinese, by learning those characters?
8. What do you think of the newcomers or the visitors?
9. Do those visitors intrude your life or bother you?
10. What is the biggest change you think in these past 5 years or even longer since you moved to here?"
Email Daisy at email@example.com or call her at 5349 5274..
|Author:||poilkoop [ Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 pm ]|
Give it a break
|Author:||Lamma-Gung [ Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:38 pm ]|
Poilkoop, how about YOU being in the documentary?
That might help to keep many viewers away from your island, if you talk like you're posting in this forum.... That's what you'd like, as few people as possible moving here, no?
Well, they'll find some willing people anyway and the documentary will be made for sure, so I think it'll be better to get somebody who presents the island well and attracts the right type of people who might fit into our community well, people with a community spirit who're not afraid of walking/biking, ferries, peace & quiet, no supermarkets/chain stores and who don't mind a little bit of wildlife intruding occasionally into their relaxed lives....
I've already turned ATV down to be interviewed, even though they've tried hard ... Lamma-Por is not eager about being on TV.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group